Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mount Timp

Here we are at the glacier. It's pretty steep and it's icy, but we decided we are doing it. Rachel and Jonny don't want to and Chris is trying to figure out his approach. We were all pretty apprehensive, but I went for it and stopped to take picture of Chris, Rachel and Jonny.
I went first and I tried to dig my heals in the best that I could, but it was way too steep for that so I had to dig my hands in to stop myself, but I ended up cutting up my hands. I tried to tell Rachel, Jonny and Chris to get something to cover their hands, but they couldn't hear me so we all got our hands exfoliated pretty thoroughly. It was great.
Here is Jonny doing his best to slow down, but it was impossible.
Chris flew passed me too. No matter what we did we couldn't stop ourselves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: