Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Foot Massage!!!

This is me at the beginning of my foot massage. They start by soaking your feet in extremely hot tea for about 10 minutes. The tea is to improve your immune system and help your overall health.
While my feet were soaking in tea, good old number 135 gave me a back rub. They do not give out names of the people who work there only numbers, so the person who was working on me was called "135". She is tiny, but her hands were incredibly strong. This was hurting really bad, but I didn't want to seem like a whimp so I just went with it. "Chingy ding" is what you say when you want them to go easier on you.
In addition to the massage they have a card that we thought was funny. They offer you a "Drink of free" or a free drink. They also offer "scraping body", which I think is like exfoliating.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: