Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coree's Foot Massage

Coree's foot massage started out with the same 10 minute soak in tea. While her feet were soaking number 150 gave her a back rub. Number 150 gave her a pretty soft massage, she said it was quite relaxing whereas mine was super hard.
This is number 150 giving Coree her foot massage. They are very detailed because they get into every single part of your foot.
This is a menu of the different things that you could soak your feet in. I just chose the regular tea because the ingredients for Marvelous wine didn't seem like it would help my health any.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

Lucky you... It seems that there are all kinds of perks in your job and having new friends has to be one of the best. It will be interesting to hear about them and to feel that we know them too.

A massage would really feel good right now...

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

I keep posting comments but I guess I am not doing something right because they never show up. I would like to say that having a massage seems to be a pretty good perk in your job. They are taking good care of you, aren't they???

Heidi J said...

I so need to come visit you.$6 for a foot massage.. you can't even eat dinner here for that little. You guys better take advantage of all that stuff for everyone here! Those last ingredients are disgusting.

Rundells said...

Yea I have to say it is nice but it is really hot and humid here so that's the bad side. Did you notice my hair? I have given up on fixing it because it just goes frizzy and curly so I end up putting it up. I guess that's not too bad though. My hair will probably end up a lot healthier because I won't be blow drying or straightening it everyday.