Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My memories of home!

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad insulin reaction so I had to get up and eat something. Usually when I have them in the middle of the night it takes me a few hours to get back to sleep and my mind is going a hundred miles an hour. Last night as I laid in bed waiting for sleep to come, I had this idea of writing a poem about all the things I love and miss about Utah. There are so many things that I wanted to write down but just laid there thinking and remembering all the things I love about Utah.

I woke up this morning determined to get it all written down today. It's been a hard day remembering all these things. I've come close several times to breaking down in tears. It didn't help that I was at school so I had to hide my feelings most of the day. I finally finished it and also added a slide show of some pictures that bring back good memories for me. Hope you enjoy and know how much I love and miss you all.

Coree

No comments: