Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Designer Birthday


My birthday evening started with a nice dinner at Gaucho's Garden Grill in Shekou. It is a Brazilian BBQ, yes Brazilian food in China. It was so good and probably more authentic then Tuscanos in Provo. I love my meat so this was the perfect place for me to go. We've been trying to find a good place to go to get real meat. Most of the other places were way too expensive or just didn't taste right. They tend to put these weird flavors in their food here and I really don't like it in my steak. So, we finally found a place. It costs 95 RMB's per person for all you can eat (about $13.00). Not bad!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i really miss you. Happy birthday. that place i am looking at looks really good. do you reamber me christina lindstrom frome 5th gade? i reamber you and i really like you'r blog. i hope you will comment back to me. guse what i went to Nauvoo and it was so much fun. how is teaching? i like school but it would be more fun if you wear still hear. miss you a lot. guse what Ashton broke her arm and two of her front teeth fill out and how did this happen is she was rideing her bike and fell off that was a sad thing for her. but i got to sign her cast which was so cool. christina lindstrom p.s. i cant wate to see you agine. come vist us at school. christina lindstrom hope you have a good day.