Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another crack to my ego!

This morning in my writing class I had them write a journal entry describing a monster that they would create. We have been talking about "Frankenstein" and Mary Shelley so I thought this would be a fun journal entry. Well, the same student who said I looked scary in the post below put another crack in my ego today. He said that his monster would look just like me. How am I supposed to take that? I came back with how he must really admire me to want to create something just like me. Kids, the world would be so dull without them.

3 comments:

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

You a monster??? Never. He must not know the definition of the word. You are too kind for I would have questioned him for an explanation. I guess that you really do have to have a huge sense of humor.

Rundells said...

I have a really good relationship with most of the students here. I knew he was just joking. He is a Korean student that only started learning English a few years ago. He really is a funny kid.

Chris Burton said...

We sure miss you guys! Rebecca and I just spent an hour going back through your blog and had some pretty good laughs. We need to get our blog up so you can see what we're doing. Chloe's been asking about Nicole the past few days. We're all counting the days till next summer.