Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is the designer loot. All this for about 550 RMB ($85.00) You can't even buy the sunglasses for that if they were authentic. That is one fun thing about living here, all the knock off brands. They have lots of stores that carry all the name brands. Gucci, Channel, Prada, Coach, Louis Vatan, you name it. So, if any of you want some fake brand name items, let me know and I'll bring them back next summer. If you have a certain style you want, find a picture of it and send it to me and we will try to find it or something like it. I haven't been in touch with fashion for years because we could never afford it but now I can get the fake stuff so why not?
This is the high fashion street where we find all the top name brand items. Doesn't quite look like a fashion street does it? It's our little secret. Now after all these years I can be styling or at least try to be.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi J said...

Lucky girl! Your stuff is awesome. You'll be back by my birthday next summer right??? (Josh this is where you need to get my presents ) :)

Rundells said...

Yes, we will be back around June 20 so I'll hook you up for your birthday. What's your favorite designer?

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

What fun to find awesome bargains like this - but I wouldn't even know the hot labels and would just have to go with what looks good. How do you know stuff like that???

Rundells said...

I don't know the hot labels. That's the problem. I need to look into this so that we don't come home with out of date things. I went with a Gucci bag because I figured you can't lose with that.