Thursday, October 16, 2008

The birthday girl, ME!

My mom sent me this picture this morning. I tried to copy it but it didn't work too well. This was me about 42 years ago. I have to say I was a pretty cute kid. Not sure what happened since - age, kids, stress, food, lack of exercise? Whatever it was that's OK because I have had a very good 43 years so far. I can't complain. I have a wonderful husband, great kids, good job, security, love, awesome parents and family, the gospel, and I know who I am and my purpose in life. It's great!!!!

I'm sure my parents had to go through a lot with me but they are the greatest examples in my life. If I could only be half of what they are. Thank you Mom and Dad for bringing me into your life and giving me all that you have. You are the greatest!!!!!!!

Today was not only a celebration of my birthday but a celebration of life. I'm LIVING my life and not just letting it pass me by and along with all that is my testimony of Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father. I feel so loved and blessed. I couldn't ask for more.

4 comments:

Heidi J said...

Yay for you Coree! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you are in our life. You have always been "My" Aunt and your kids are especially wonderful. You are doing great! :)

Miss Risa's House said...

Happey Birthday! You know as a child you were so someone I was in awe of! I still think of you all the time and the great memories of getting to hang out with my awesome older cousin. I so looked up to you and still do! I think your great and Im so happy to get to read your blog.

Rundells said...

Thanks Larisa. We did have a lot of fun times together. I remember the built in pool at your house and we would all swim around and around to make a whirlpool. I just wish we all could have kept in touch better. Thank goodness for blogs now so that we can all keep up on each other.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a good one.