Monday, October 6, 2008

Hair

O.K. I've said this before but I'm tired of having bad hair days everyday here. One day I decided that I was sick of it and actually tried to fix my hair like I used to in Utah. It was close but not quite the same. I was feeling pretty good about myself when I left for school that morning but it didn't last. Of course the humidity played havoc on it. My first class of students came in and one boy asked if I had gotten my hair cut. That prompted the other students to look and leave it to one of them to just crush my confidence. This boy turned around and gasped as he jumped back and said "You scared me". I asked why and he replied "You look really scary" How's that for a confidence builder? I've resorted back to just letting it go curly and pulling it up again.

No comments: