Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

We loved watching America's Next Top Model back home and missed the new season. We found a place here where we can buy the whole season of certain TV shows and sure enough they had ANTM Season 11. We watched the whole season in two days.
Of course they all got watches for Christmas.
We tried to keep as many traditions as possible and then made some new ones. After our presents we had our Christmas breakfast and then just hung around the house. The past two years we had gone skiing on Christmas and wanted that to be a tradition but that's a little difficult to do here.

I wasn't planning on making a huge Christmas dinner but when I went to cook something our gas had ran out. The oven and stoves here run on portable gas tanks and our Ayi always takes care of it for us. She wasn't going to be back until Monday and I had no idea who to call or even how I would communicate what I needed. We ended up going out to our favorite Chinese restaurant for Christmas Dinner. Good thing was that I didn't have to cook or do any clean up.

It was a very different Christmas for us but a good one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: