Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Skin Diving In The Gulf of Thailand

Our first stop was this little rock island about 10 miles off Koh Chang. It was so cool. The water was about 75 so it was just a little cool when you first got in, but it wasn't so cold that you felt cold while you were in for a long time. We spent about an hour here. My only regret is that I didn't buy a waterproof camera at the fishing village before we left. I saw a few other people with them and I didn't even think to look for one at the village. I wish you could see the reef. It was just like a James Bond movie.

The visibility was about 30 feet, so it wasn't the best I've ever seen, but it was still very interesting. The Reddens said the water in the Phillippines is a lot more clear, but I still thought it was fun. Below is a picture of Nikki and McCall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: