Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Scarves

I have a new love. Scarves!!!! The chinese women wear scarves all the time. Mostly because they think it is cold which it really isn't but I think they are really cool looking. There is a little kiosk at Sea World with these beautiful scarves that I have walked by several times the past few weeks. I kept saying "Oh someday I'll stop and buy some". Well, I finally made someday happen. I thought they would be expensive but they were only 30RMB (less than $5.00) each. I was only going to buy one but I couldn't help myself because they were so cheap that I ended up with five. The girls and I put on a fashion show today and took pictures to show the different ways to wear them. They all had to get into the action.
Around the neck.

As a head dress.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: