Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures

Yesterday I found a CD I brought of some old family pictures. They were so fun to look through that I thought I would share them. The slide show on the side bar that says Old Family Pictures will take you to the photo album. My kids got a kick out of seeing some of their cousins looking so young. They bring a smile every time I look at them and remember all the good times we have had with family. Hope you enjoy them too.

We seem to be getting into a normal schedule here. The kids stay busy playing with friends and are involved in lots of activities. Jonny is on the Rugby team and is really enjoying it. It's a good replacement for football. We do miss going and watching the games at BYU though. Rachel is involved in the school play right now and is busy with school. Nicole just finished soccer and is now doing cheerleading along with Tae Kwon Do. Gavin is busy coaching the High School basketball team and is looking forward to their season starting in a few weeks. I'm just busy with school and everything else. We are really enjoying our time here. We are looking forward to our Christmas trip to Thailand.

3 comments:

Heidi J said...

wow that has some old pictures on it! That was so fun to look at. Thanks for putting it up

Kristy said...

Thats so cool that there is so much for the kids to do. Oh and can I just say how jealous I am about your hair wash/ massage experience??! Insane! I think that would become a weekly thing for me for only 4 dollars! You couldn't get an 1/8th of that here for 4 dollars!:) Super fun!

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

Great pictures and great memories. Thank you. We have been going through a lot of pictures lately and every single one has a memory for us to enjoy. I wish we had all of our thousands of pictures organized in albums to look at and enjoy.