Monday, November 29, 2010

Spies

I had to employ these two to spy on Nicole for me. Rumor has it that Nicole has a boyfriend and she is only ten. Not a good thing. She likes to go out and play night games with her friends on the weekends and when she asked to go Friday night I was a little cautious because her "boyfriend" is sometimes there and is a little to worldly (if you know what I mean). I decided to let her go after employing Rachel and Jonny to go spy on her. Of course, they jumped on the opportunity to maybe find a reason for Nicole to get in trouble (such the nice brother and sister). Fortunately, they spied and found Nicole playing hide and seek very innocently with her friends and no sign of the "boyfriend".

I probably needed to find two other spies to spy on Rachel and Jonny because they came up missing. They were later found at a cereal party down the street, then ran off to another friends house to watch a basketball game. Of course Rachel's "boyfriend" was there but Jonny kept them in line for me. Oh to be young and free again!!!!!

No comments: