Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Now it's on to Christmas

With Thanksgiving over, it's on to my favorite holiday of the year...Christmas.

Tradition has been to put up the tree and all the decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving, so that's what we did. The Chinese are trying to get the whole Christmas thing and each year it seems to get better and better. I was able to find this "fake" tree our first year here and haven't seen one this nice since. I got an awesome deal for $40.00. I'm sure this would be way more back home. My two little elves, Nicole and Vika, did most of the work. We put on Christmas music and they got busy. The outcome was awesome. They did a great job. The only thing missing is snow...
Each year I always get at least one new decoration. This year I walked into Walmart, which I really try to avoid, and they had a whole section of Christmas decorations. I found these cute little Santa pillows and Santa.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!! The music, decorations and spirit make it the best holiday even here in China.

No comments: