Friday, November 26, 2010

Comfort Food

I happened across one of my favorite comfort foods that always brings a smile with memories to my face. Lemon Pudding!!!!!! Such a simple dessert but full of memories for me. My Grandma Bramwell would always make this when we would visit. Her specialties that we could always count on having were Toll House Cookies, Rice Crispy Treats, and Lemon Pudding. This is also a treat that my Dad would make for us. These things, along with Tapioca pudding which is another Bramwell favorite, have become my comfort foods.

Each bite brought a smile to my face. Not sure my family shared the same feelings as I did, but hopefully they will have some comfort foods that will someday make them think of me.

What's your comfort food and why?

1 comment:

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

Your memories of comfort foods brought back good feelings and thoughts and comfort to me. Thank you. I like your hair. Kind of cute and sassy.