Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

My niece, Heidi, has the cutest little boy that is the same age as Vika that comes up with the funniest things to say. Heidi posts them on her blog and one of his sayings is "Whoa, your butt is cracking". I'm not sure the story behind it but my kids think it is the funniest thing.

The other day we were playing around and being silly. Vika's pants were falling down and I said to her "Whoa, your butt is cracking". She got real serious and with a scowl on her face said "My butt doesn't crack". We just died laughing. Then of course she got upset with us because she thought we were laughing at her, when it was really at what she said.

Kids say the darnedest things. I love hearing the things they come up with. If you care to share any, please do.

1 comment:

Heidi J said...

Deegan's story is pretty self explanatory.. he saw a butt crack and said "whoa your butt is cracking!!" We still say it to him and he thinks it funny. I can see why Vika wouldn't like it though.