Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to Chinese Living

Well, we made it back to China late Saturday night. It was a very fun week in Thailand but we are exhausted. Getting up this morning to go to school was a bit hard. We miss being able to be on facebook and post pictures but fortunately we were able to post them on our blog before we left Thailand. I can still type posts on our blog through a proxy site but not pictures. Rumor has it though that China will be lifting the blocks on facebook and maybe blogs. Some of my students told me about that this morning and sometimes they aren't the most reliable source but I had heard that the US was giving China pressure to stop controlling the media. They say it should happen sometime this month....we shall see.

Anyway, we are back to our normal routine. Volleyball and soccer take up most of our time right now. Rachel and I (Coree...I have to put that because Gavin sometimes posts on our blog too)will be going to Shanghai in three weeks for the big Volleyball tournament with schools from all over China. Jonny will have his big Soccer tournament here in Shekou that same week.

Our blog is linked to my facebook and appears as notes from me. The pictures can be seen if your click on the note. If my facebook friends want to read our blog and see pictures the address is therundells.blogspot.com.

Keep your fingers crossed about the blocks being lifted...you know I will be checking everyday.

No comments: