Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Switch Day


NO THIS IS NOT HOW I DRESS...at least not everyday. A few weeks ago we had spirit week at school and one of the days was switch day. The teachers came dressed as students and the students as teachers. Another teacher and I came dressed as the student standing in between us. He is from Norway and normally comes dressed with the bandanna head band, long curly hair going in every direction, basketball shorts, t-shirt, basketball shoes, and his glasses. I don't have to wear glasses all the time YET so I had to put that in as part of the dress up day. Ottar, the student, also is known for writing and drawing all over his arm, hence the markings on my arm. Obviously he came dressed very conservative as a teacher this day.

It was fun being in their shoes for a day but not really a look I want to keep.

Some of the other days were crazy hair day, twin day, switch day, mismatch day, and then school color day. Lots of fun!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

That looks like fun. I am going to suggest that for the next dress up day at our school.