Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentine

Although my favorite valentine was not here this year, I still had a great day. My students are so amazing. They brought me these goodies, not your store bought valentines cards which are typical gifts from students, but some homemade chocolaty sweet goodness. I was not expecting much today since Gavin is still in South Africa but this helped make it a special day.
I also found out that Gavin will be home tomorrow morning. I thought he would be gone for two more days but I was wrong...now that's the best valentine gift ever.

I'm watching the movie "Valentine's Day" with Rachel right now and will order pizza for dinner to share with my little funny valentine's. May not be a day filled with flowers, candle light dinner, or expensive gifts, but I have just what I want, my kids.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: