Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random Things

A few weeks ago I went out to the Artist Village and got these really cool calligraphy brushes with a stand to display them. To me they themselves are a piece of art but I guess people really use these brushes. Some have bone handles and chicken feathers as brushes. I think they are really cool and interesting.
We've been watching this cute little dog for some friends of ours during the Christmas break. She is so much like Mele our dog we used to have. We really miss having a dog in our lives. We may just break down and get a dog here. People ship them all over the world with them so I guess we could too. It would have to be just the right dog. Believe me if the people who owned this dog ever wanted to give it up, we would take her in a heart beat. She is very well trained and so much fun.

1 comment:

Heidi J said...

I will ship Dozer to you!