Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog Blocked

Well, you can all thank China for this one. They have blocked access to blogs here. I am able to get to our blog through a proxy site and it allows me to type but not upload any pictures soooooo..... that means all our pictures from our trip to Guillin and Yangshuo have to sit on our computer until we get back to the States in three weeks. We have tons of pictures to share but unless I can figure out a way around this blockage they will have to wait. Sorry and stay tuned.

2 comments:

Holly said...

So sorry to hear that. Why did they do that? I can't believe the school year is coming to a close again. I can't wait for summer!

Unknown said...

Why and how do they do that?  Makes us realize more the freedoms we take for granted.  We will miss seeing pictures of you all for that kept you closer to us.  I hope this is not permanent.